Address: 103118 Lake Sheen Reserve Blvd.
City, ST. Zip: Orlando, FL. 32836
Email: [email protected]
- Information We Collect
- Information You Provide such as Name, Number & Email Address
The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we may collect information that you provide when you
- Creating an account
- Communicating with our team, whether it be providing feedback, requesting support, and/or asking for additional information on our products/services
- Subscribing to Signal Alerts, registering for training seminars, or purchasing goods or services;
Through these interactions we may collect or receive information such as your name, address, contact information such as phone number or email address. If you place an order, we will collect your payment details
Automatically Collected Information
Like most website operators, we collect information that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as your IP address, your browser type, information regarding your internet service provider or the type of device you used to access this website, language preference, pages visited, and the date and time of each page request. Additionally, if you navigate from or navigate to other websites from our Online Services.
We may allow third parties to use Data Technologies on our site. The information collected from these Data Technologies may be shared with and used by us. Information collected by Data Technologies may be used on this website.For example, we may partner with third party ad networks to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. These ad-network partners use Data Technologies to collect information about your activities to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests. These websites and third-party ad networks are not controlled by us.
Information from Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from third parties. This information may include information about your use of our Online Services, your interests and preferences, and other information. For example, we may collect information about your browsing and usage history on this site. We may combine the information we obtain from third parties with information that we or our affiliates have collected about you.
- How We Use the Information We Receive
We may use the information that we collect or receive to operate our business, including our Online Services.
For example, we may:
- Deliver, administer, and improve the services, products and features that we provide to you and others;
- Perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, and for marketing, financial, operational or other purposes;
- Display content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences;
- Comply with applicable laws or our policies;
- Prevent fraud, theft, or injury to you, us, or others;
- Contact you, including through telephone, fax, text, or chat; and
- Communicate with you about our Online Services, about products or services you’ve purchased, and additional products and services you may find of value.
In some cases, we may publicly display information about you to other users or visitors of our Online Services. For example, if you send us a request (such as via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. In addition, we may post, publish, or otherwise publicly display the content you post in our online groups aka social media groups including for our own promotional or marketing purposes. We may also aggregate information about you and combine it with information on other visitors or users of our Online Services.
- How We Share Information
We DO NOT SELL YOUR INFORMATION.
We may share with others the information that we collect or receive, including our employees, affiliates, contractors, service providers, and marketing partners (including analytics companies and advertising networks who provide Data Technologies on our website).
Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our site or online services. In addition, we may share information we have collected from you, including personal information, in connection with the sale or merger of our business or the transfer of our assets.
If required by law or requested by law enforcement we may also use and share information in order to:
- Protect or defend our (and our affiliates’) interests, legal rights or property;
- Protect the rights, interests, safety and security of users of this and other websites and applications we make available;
- Protect the rights, interests, safety and security to members of the public;
- Prevent fraud, theft, and or injury, or for risk management purposes; and
- Comply with prudent legal, data privacy, or data security practice as we may determine, or to comply with applicable law or legal process.
- How to contact us
- Dispute Resolution